“Francis Effect” Update
- February 21 -
The World Sides with Pope Francis against Catholics
IMF Bigwig Calls for "Interdiction" of EWTN
- February 19 -
Pope Francis and the
Paradox of Absolute Relativism
- February 16 -
A Lion of Academia Confronts Cardinal Cupich.
Cupich Invokes "the Spirit"
- February 15 -
The Pontifical Academy Against Life: An Update
- February 13 -
In the Name of Pope Francis,
Cardinal Cupich Declares the End of Mortal Sin
- February 9 -
George Weigel Gets It Half Right.
And That's the Problem.
- February 8 -
The Next Phase in the Humanae Vitae "Rewrite":
Pin It on the Laity
- February 5 -
While Chinese Catholics Are Being Sold Out to Communist Dictators, Vatican Sells Out Asia Bibi to Her Muslim Persecutors; From Francis: Not a Word on Her Behalf
- January 31 -
The Current Ecclesial Chaos Originates from One Subversive Error
- January 25 -
Pope Francis on "Fake News": Truth is not a fact but a feeling!
- January 23 -
About That "Formal Correction" from Cardinal Burke: Forget It. The Cardinal Is Now Part of the Problem
- January 22 -
The Fatima Center Will Not — Cannot — Be Silent
- January 15 -
Another Day, Another Open Letter to Pope Francis Demanding Orthodoxy; This One From Muslim Converts
- January 17 -
Now We Know Why Pope Francis Destroyed the Pontifical Academy for Life: New Appointee Declares Contraception Can Be a Duty
- January 13 -
Now We Know Why Pope Francis Destroyed the Pontifical Academy for Life: New Appointee Declares Contraception Can Be a Duty
- January 12 -
As Phony Synod III Approaches, Cardinal Parolin Gives Hints of the Next Disaster
- January 8 -
Is This For Real? Cardinal Coccopalmerio's "Explanation" of Amoris Laetita
- January 6 -
And Then There Were Six: A Cardinal Signs the
"Profession of the immutable truths about sacramental marriage"
Whither Cardinals Burke and Brandmüller?
- January 4 -
Why Is the Silent Majority Silent?
- January 2 -
The Three Bishops of Kazakhstan Correct the Pope
- December 30 -
Not Fair, Mr. Keating
- December 28 -
Another Friend of Francis Mired in Corruption
- December 27 -
Cardinal Maradiaga Denies Everything, But the Questions Remain Unanswered
- December 21 -Thumping on the Law
- December 20 -It's Even Worse than I thought: The Distinction Between an Apostolic Letter and an Apostolic Epistle
- December 19 -Cardinal Burke and Cardinal Brandmüller:
Do What You Promised to Do!
- December 18 -Lawler Still Doesn't (or Won't) Get It
- December 11 -Robert Royal on The Dictator Pope
- December 6 -The Plague of Ecclesial Positivism:
No Truth, Only Law
- December 5 -The Authentic Magisterium Is Truth, Not a Trademark
- December 4 -The Amoris Laetitia Game: Keep Them Guessing While We Do What We Planned to Do
- December 1 -Cardinal Müller's Unworthy Polemic
- November 29 -Pope Francis on Fear of the Lord versus the Lord on Fear of the Lord
- November 20 -Dictators of Mercy
- November 16 -A Stunning Prophecy by Saint Francis: To Whom Does It Apply? You Decide
- November 13 -Has Cardinal Müller Joined the Casuist Brigade? – Part II: Follow the Bouncing Commentary
- November 10 -Has Cardinal Müller Joined the Casuist Brigade? – Part I: Follow the Bouncing Commentary
- November 2 -The Weinandy Intervention: What It Means
- October 26 -How Much Longer Must We Tolerate This Wayward Priest?
- October 19 -The Miracle of Japan's "Hidden Christians" Versus "proselytism is solemn nonsense"
- October 17 -The Pretend Capital Punishment "Reversal"; The Role of John Paul II
- October 16 -What if the Pope Does "Change the Church's Teaching" on Capital Punishment?
- October 12 -Pope Francis on the Death Penalty: Reversing the Constant Teaching of the Church?
- October 4 -Women Deacons Rising?
- October 3 -At the New, Improved Pontifical Academy for Life,
"Life" Means "Whatever We Feel Like Blathering About."
- September 29 -Cardinal Müller Bobs and Weaves
- September 26 -On the Filial Correction
- September 20 -Now the John Paul II Institute on Marriage and Family Is Destroyed. And Here Is Why
- September 19 -Father Martin: Will No One Rid Me of Those Meddlesome Catholics?
- September 18 -The Pope Is Not the Oracle of Rome
- September 8 -Life Site News Sounds the Alarm on Francis and "Same-Sex Unions"
- August 29 -Francis Invokes the Papal Primacy; What is coming next?
- August 28 -Francis Invokes the Magisterium. Or did he? Or can he?
- August 25 -Cardinal Burke on the Pope: Part III (Conclusion) Formal Correction Coming Soon?
- August 23 -Cardinal Burke on Papal Idolatry: Part II
- August 22 -Cardinal Burke: The Pope Is Not an Idol
- August 18 -Father Nichols Drops a Bomb; Suggests New Canon Law Procedure For Correcting Errant Pope
- August 14 -A Thought-Provoking Angelus Address
- August 11 -The Bishops of Venezuela Appeal to Our Lady for Deliverance from Maduro From Francis, Only Silence
- August 10 -Socci Hears from the Vatican Vice-Secretary of State. Has He Struck a Nerve?
- August 9 -The problem of speech that is Yes, No and No, Yes
- August 7 -Is Cardinal Parolin Trying To Patch Up a Bergoglian Disaster?
- August 2 -The Philosophical Key to Bergoglianism
- August 1 -This Is How the Church Should Function
- July 31 -Paglia to Public Adulterers: Go Right Ahead and Receive Holy Communion
- July 27 -Here We Go Again: Another Phony Synod in the Works?
- July 25 -Cardinal Christoph Schönborn: Sophist in Chief
- July 24 -An Atheist Rightly Rebukes a Craven Cardinal
- July 20 -First Things Misses the Mark on the Spadaro-Figueroa Screed
- July 19 -Antonio Spadaro and the Gospel of Conformity
- July 18 -Is This a Joke? Pope Reportedly Asked Pro-"Gay" Cardinal ("Balloon Mass") Schönborn: Is Amoris Laetitia Orthodox? Ignored Cardinal Müller's Corrections.
- July 17 -And Then There Were Three; Now What?
- July 12 -Pope Benedict Has an Atheist Friend, Too And He's No Friend of Francis
- July 11 -Father Murray's Takedown of a “Gay Church” Icon
- July 10 -More on the Sacking of Cardinal Müller: The Staged Demolition of the CDF
- July 7 -There is no "grain of history," but only the Lord of History.
- July 6 -A Sin against the Holy Ghost?
- July 4 -Robert George on Müller Dismissal: Nothing To See Here
- July 3 -Müller is out. Prepare for the worst.
- June 30 -Beware the Bergoglian "Working Group"!
- June 29 -Cardinal Caffarra: Sister's Lucy's prophecy of a "final battle" over marriage and family is "being fulfilled today."
- June 28 -The Pontifical Academy for Life Becomes The Pontifical Academy for Joie de Vivre
- June 27 -Stand up for Bishop Paprocki!
- June 26 -Bishop Paprocki Defends the Divine and Natural Law But why is he exceptional?
- June 23 -Monsignor Bux: The Pope has contributed to a "full crisis of faith"
- June 22 -Socci on the new, non-Christian version of the Church
- June 20 -The Four Cardinals Plead for an Audience - Why It Will Never Happen
- June 19 -Paglia: It's not a commission. It's a "study group"!
- June 16 -Bergoglian Apocalypse Update: "Secret" Commission To "Reinterpret" Humanae Vitae Based on Amoris Laetitia
- June 15 -The Collapse Accelerates: Holy Communion for Public Adulterers in Sicily
- June 14 -Bergoglianism = accommodating adultery, sodomy and abortion in the Church
- June 9 -Francis: "God Cannot Be God without Man." Yes, he really said that.
- June 8 -Bergoglio to Benedict: Learn To Say Goodbye
- June 7 -Mainstreaming Sexual Depravity with a Smiling Face - First Adultery, Then Sodomy
- June 6 -The Nonsense of "Reconciled Diversity"
- June 2 -The Vatican's Anathema Hurled at Trump for Heresy against the Environmentalist Religion
- June 1 -With respect, Cardinal Müller, it's not "impossible"
- May 31 -No, the Holy Ghost Does Not Cause Turmoil
- May 30 -Cardinal Müller Roars as Pope Bergoglio Yawns
- May 29 -Why Do Children Suffer? Pope Bergoglio Has No Answer.
- May 22 -Cardinal Burke's Historic Address on the Consecration of Russia and the Third Secret
- May 15 -Francis at Fatima: The Good and the Bad
- May 12 -Francis Says That He Is the "Bishop Dressed in White"
- May 9 -Amoris Laetitia: Send in the Clowns (Sophists)
- May 8 -Now Francis Targets "Rigid" Youth. But what does "rigid" mean? And why does Francis never tell us?
- May 4 -Francis on Libertarianism: Even When He's Right, He's Wrong
- May 2 -Knights of Malta, RIP - But why should we care?
- April 28 -Fra' Festing Shows Us the Way
- April 27 -"Strengthening Relations" with the Muslims? What Relations?
- April 26 -At Least We Have Cardinal Sarah
- April 24 -The Laity Roar While the Cardinals Meow: The Catastrophe that is Amoris Laetitia
- April 22 -Reign of the Bergoglian Sophists
- April 21 -Can a Pope Resign the Papacy While Still Remaining the Pope? The question lingers.
- April 20 -What's So Funny, Cardinal Tobin?
- April 19 -The Church as Banana Republic: Pope Bergoglio "Orders" Ousted Head of Knights of Malta To Stay out of Rome during Knights' Election
- April 17 -Socci: Not one more penny for the Bergoglian church
- April 10 -The Pope of Islam?
- April 5 -Cardinal Sarah Also Admits Disaster. But again: Now What?
- April 4 -Cardinal Burke Admits Disaster, Now What?
- April 3 -Sosa Denounced for Heresy: Memo on the Pope's Desk
- March 30 -The Decadent Face of the Church in Germany
- March 29 -Francis Rewrites the Account of the Healing at Bethesda
- March 28 -More on That “Formal Correction”
- March 27 -Cardinal Burke Promises “Formal Correction” if Dubia Remain Unanswered - Or Does He?
- March 21 -More Sophistry Concerning Amoris Laetitia
- March 20 -Exposing the Sham of “Discernment”
- March 17 -Socci’s Disappointing Advice
- March 16 -Will No One Defend Us?
- March 9 - On “the degraded Vatican culture”
- March 8 - Cardinal Donald Wuerl: Slick-Talking Salesman for the Bergoglian Debacle
- March 6 - Archbishop Paglia: Bergoglian Prelate Par Excellence
- March 3 - Coccopalmerio Stuns. Bergoglian Cardinals Experience Buyers' Remorse.
- March 2 - Phil Lawler Has Had Enough
- March 1 - More Vatican sophistry in its attack on marriage and family: Cohabiting couples just can’t help it.
- February 28 - Head of the Bergolianized Pontifical Academy “for Life”; Eulogizes a Leader of the Culture of Death
- February 27 - Francis: The Pope Without a Curia
- February 24 - Behold the Face of the New Doctrine-Free Catholicism
- February 23 - Why Does Francis Demand Mass Muslim Immigration Despite Its Obvious Dangers? Antonio Socci’s Provocative Answer
- February 22 - Bishop Barron's Moral Subversion and the Perils of Celebrity Clericalism - Part II
- February 21 - Bishop Barron’s Moral Subversion and the Perils of Celebrity Clericalism - Part I
- February 20 - Cardinal Müller Tightens His Blindfold
- February 17 - The Pope’s Council of Advisors Declares that it supports “His Magisterium” But what about the Magisterium? Not so much.
- February 16 - More on the Coccopalmerio Affair
- February 15 - Cardinal Coccopalmerio on Amoris Laetitia: Keep committing that old mortal sin if you would otherwise commit a new one!
- February 14 - Washington Post to Francis: Put down the revolt of those Catholic peasants!
- February 13 - Francis, Football and the Sixth Commandment
- February 10 - More on the German Church of Simony
- February 9 - In Germany, Simony Says
- February 8 - Next Up: Women Priests?
- February 7 - A Case Study in Sophistry: Bishop McElroy of San Diego on the Last Election
- February 3 - Regarding Cardinal Müller and Amoris, Jimmy Akin Throws Up His Hands
- February 2 - Cardinal Speaks Again on Amoris Laetitia; How much longer will this game go on?
- January 31 - Wise Words from Father Murray
- January 30 - The Knights of Malta Capitulate: Another Triumph for Legal Nominalism in the Church
- January 27 - The Mainstream Awakens Phil Lawler on “the ideological purge at the Vatican”
- January 26 - Will It Never End? The Pope Destroys the Sovereignty of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta
- January 25 - The Silence of the Cardinals
- January 24 - The Pope Who Held Hands with Fidel Likens Trump to Hitler - Now Some Burning Questions Must Be Answered
- January 17 - More on the Maltese Debacle
- January 16 - Catholic Malta Falls to "the Francis effect"
- January 13 - The Wanderer Steps Up
- January 12 - What Do the Knights of Malta Affair and Cardinal Müller’s Retreat on Amoris Have in Common?
- January 11 - More on Cardinal Müller’s Blindfold
- January 9 - Cardinal Müller Covers His Eyes
- January 5 - Baldisseri's Doubletalk
- January 4 - Immigration Policy Is None of the Hierarchy’s Business
- January 3 - For 2017 More of the Same: Leftist Politics Wrapped in the Language of Catholic Piety
- December 27 - A Secular Blog Gets It Right. Why Can't the Catholic Press?
- December 21 - On Ankara and Berlin:
Has the Magisterium Been Replaced by a Ministry of Propaganda?
- December 15 - FrancisChurch Implodes;
Homosexual “Couple” Ordained in Spain;
Last Rites for the Suicides in Canada
- December 14 - An Indictment That Cannot Be Quashed
- December 5 - The Opposition Mounts
- December 2 - Cardinals Opposing Cardinals, Bishops against Bishops, Popes against Popes
- November 30 - Francis and the Paradox of Rigid Flexibility
- November 23 - Pontifical Academy for Life To Become Equal Opportunity Employer
- November 14 - SOCCI: FRANCIS A “FOREIGN BODY” IN THE CHURCH?
- November 11 - The Pontifical Academy for Life Is No More
- November 8 - What Religion Is This?
- November 3 - Behold the Dissolving Magisterium (or So They Think)
- October 31 - Another Week, Another Bergoglian Purge
- October 19 - “Saint” Martin Luther Appears at the Vatican.
- September 26 - Renowned Philosopher and Friend of John Paul II: "Pope Must Act To Avoid Schism and Heresy"
- September 20 - Desperate Nonsense from Dr. Mirus
- September 2 - Go Forth and Promote Integral Human Development?
- August 22 - More on the Marriage and Family Purge at the Vatican
- August 18 - Francis Places Entire Vatican Apparatus on Marriage and Family Under Two Prelates Subversive of Both
- July 25 - Ominous Power Grabs – Part III
- July 22 - Is Francis a Willing Dupe of Radical Islam?
- July 15 - The Modernist Ruse Behind the Bergoglian Pontificate
- July 13 - Rise of the Neo-Casuists
- July 11 - The Airplane Magisterium and Its Consequences
- June 30 - An Anti-Catholic Pope?
- June 29 - A Tale of Two Synods
- June 27 - Debacle at the Lateran – Part III
- June 22 - Debacle at the Lateran – Part II
- June 20 - Debacle at the Lateran – Part I
- June 16 - Praise for Dr. Mirus
- June 10 - Ominous Power Grabs – Part II
- June 8 - Ominous Power Grabs – Part I
- June 6 - An Athanasius for Our Time
- May 31 - Another Bad Sign: A Pope Who Will Not Kneel Before the Eucharistic Lord
- May 16 - How Much Longer Will This Go On?
- May 13 - A The Infallibly Powerful Pope
- May 11 - A Delusional Address for a Delusional Award
- May 9 - Forte Spills the Beans, and What It Means
- May 2 - Deceptus laetitia - Part III The Abuse of Saint Thomas
- Apr. 27 - Deceptus laetitia - Part II
- Apr. 26 - Deceptus laetitia - Part I
- Apr. 20 - EWTN: A Profile in Courage
- Apr. 18 - Memo to the Amoris Laetitia Whitewash Crew: You Can Stop Now.
- Apr. 13 - Amoris Laetitia and The Great Façade
- Apr. 6 - About those "Fundamentalists"
- Apr. 4 - A Looming Disaster and What To Do about It
- Mar. 30 - Kissing Muslim Feet Is Not the Answer
- Mar. 29 - The Tone Deaf Papacy
- Mar. 23 - It's Eco-Easter at the Vatican!
- Mar. 21 - Three Years of False Antitheses. When Will It End?
- Mar. 14 - The Pope's Lenten Meditation: Denying the Miracle of the Loaves and Fishes… Again?
- Mar. 7 - The Latest Bergoglian Novelty:
Confession without Confession
- Mar. 3 - Socci Refuses To Be Buttered Up
- Mar. 1 - A Scandal Without End
- Feb. 23 - Nightmare at 35,000 Feet – Part II
- Feb. 22 - Nightmare at 35,000 Feet*
- Feb. 02 - Two Million Catholics Gather in Rome To Defend Marriage and Family - From the Vatican: The Silence of Surrender
- Jan. 29 - A Curious Sort of Mercy
- Jan. 25 - Francis and "Civil Unions" for "Gays": Not to Say NO Is to Say YES.
- Jan. 22 - Pope Destroys Holy Thursday Mandatum - Up Next: Married Priests? Lady Deacons?
- Jan. 07 - Abandoning the Great Commission
- Dec. 21 - A Canonical Bum's Rush on Holy Matrimony
- Dec. 17 - Fake Monk Bianchi Declares That Fatima Is a Fake
- Dec. 7 - Vatican Official Announces Contraction of Mercy During "Year of Mercy"?
- Dec. 2 - Go to the Peripheries? How about listening to them?
- Nov. 30 - A "Papal Preacher" for the Great Apostasy
- Nov. 24 - A Curiously Selective Crusader
- Oct. 9 - Yes, No, Maybe So
- Oct. 7 - Kim Who?
- Oct. 6 - Francis Denies He's an "Anti-Pope"
- Sep. 28 - Pope Francis and the State of the Union
- Sep. 23 - Is Reality Superior to Ideas?
- Sep. 22 - A Curious To-Do List
- Sep. 18 - More Disturbing Enviro-babble from Francis
- Sep. 11 - The Papal Letter of September 1: What, if anything, is it all about?
- Sep. 8 - A Question of Resistance
- Aug. 20 - Who Is He To Judge? Swiss Bishop Prosecuted for Condemning Sodomy